Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Carolyn Braden says "Cheeburger Cheeburger"!

In a recent visit to Sanibel Island in Florida, I dined at a yummy little place called "Cheeburger Cheeburger."  I am now hooked on this place but the only problem is, I don't have any close to my city!  What a shame!  We actually didn't dine at the restaurant the first time.  They have awesome on-line ordering, so we ordered everything, then my husband went to pick it up so we could eat it in our beach cottage.  How great is that!  I love that they had a red-meatless option, the yummy grilled cheese.  You could get up to 3 types of cheeses on it and any toppings you wish.  I had them put tomato on mine.  My husband got a burger with bleu cheese on it (it's his favorite!).  We fell in love with their milkshake menu!  They had about 50 (maybe more) different mix in's to create any kind of shake you want.  You could mix up to 5 things together.  My favorite was chocolate peanut butter banana.  My husband loved the strawberry.  
We loved this place so much, we ate there twice while on vacation!  Hopefully someone can afford to franchise one near my city soon!  


Cheeburger Cheeburger.(New Businesses: A Listing of Businesses Start-Ups in Arkansas)(Company overview): An article from: Arkansas Business


http://cheeburger.com/home2/index.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment